Monday, August 17, 2009

SUPER MARIO LAND Gameboy Color/GBA/Sp games RARE! rare

Item Description...

Actual Item Description:
Game cartridge only. Label has peeled back somewhat but this doesn't affect the gameplay. Game has been tested and works great! Free Delivery Confirmation Number & Free Shipping with every purchase!
Actual item for sale pictured above.

Check out my other auction's for more GREAT videogame item's! Good luck & happy purchasing! =)

My Transaction Review...
This was my first Purchase transaction on ebay. First I'd like to say, Yea great price, $5.85 with free shipping, But what the crap!!! First I'm ganna mention Yes it does work, and is an awsome game. But forgot to mention that the bottom was crunched a little bit. I had to take pliers to fix it, to fit in the gameboy. Yes I understand that it may have been caused in transit. But I paid an extra $2.00 for insurance which i did not receive when it arrived. This seller just Pocketed my $2.00. So for now I will give this seller a 2/5*. This sellers user name is...

No comments:

Post a Comment