Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DRAGON WARRIOR (QUEST) RPG Game for NINTENDO NES


Item description...

Description :

Rock 30 Games

All items we sell are US versions, we do not sell imports or bootlegs.


This listing is for Dragon Warrior for NES. This is for the cartridge only, no game box or instructions are included.

Condition: This item has been tested and is working properly. The contacts have been professionally cleaned.


My transaction details...

For Starters I am very happy with this purchase. I was able to make an offer and he accepted an offer of just $2.50. Very pleased with price. I am however a little dissapointed with the shipping price of $4.00. now I have ordered several nes games now and i am aware that it only costs $2.36 to ship a 4 oz. nes game in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation being shipped first class. Now I also believe that it was a reasonable shipping price because he let me have it for such a little price altogather it was only $6.50. Very happy!!! Now I haven't received it yet because I just bought it yesterday, so I'll update when I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment