Monday, August 17, 2009

2 Millon Volt Mini Stun Gun ( rubber non slip grip )

Item Description...

Direct-Current Ultra-high Voltage

1.9 Million Volts 2.8 Amps of Knock Down Power

The most Allowed By Law just as powerful as Higher Voltage but with more amps I Also Offer 2.1 Million Volt Models with the same Amps


My Transaction Review...


I'm a little dissapointed with this purchase. The one in the picture is russian (I'll put the URL in a minute), The one i received had no markings or stickers whatsoever except for one MADE IN CHINA . Doesn't even have the voltage sticker to confirm 1900K volts. Very dissapointed with that. Also it took four days to ship. Description said 2 days. I'm going to give this a 3.5 star seller rating.


This is the URL for the maker of the stun gun in the picture...


http://www.pushka.eu/product/WS-800-TYPE

1 comment: