Monday, August 17, 2009

Contra: The Alien Wars Game Boy Rare Free Shipping!

Item Description...

Today you are bidding on a cart-only copy of Contra: The Alien Wars for Game Boy. It is also compatible with Game Boy Color, Advance and SP. All of my games have been tested and work and save perfectly. Now's your chance to get this game before time runs out! The game is in great condition and plays perfectly! As with all of my games, if the auction offers duplicate (more than 1 in the quantity), then some carts may have partially torn labels or writing on the cartridge but it doesn't effect the gameplay whatsoever!! Otherwise, refer to the picture! Shipping is FREE to the continental United States! Sorry, no International Shipping! Bid with confidence! Happy Bidding!

My Transaction review...
This is the second item I bought from paulie1084. He never dissapoints me!! Great price, Free ship, and Fast ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment